- Charles Fort, Kinsale – Ireland (liveruralnl.com)
The design reminded me of a family vacation of Fort Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
We must preserve our local sites, as we are quickly losing values of the past that make rural Newfoundland & Labrador unique. Deep Cove Winter Housing site and Flower’s Island are two examples within a 25km radius of my home. It is time to ensure History is preserved and the
After a walk through the enchanted forest we took the Hyundai Getz to the coast. A one-hour drive on very narrow roads led us to Kinsale, Ireland.
- Don’t forget your local Farmer’s Market! (centralvalleylinks.com)
- VIDEO: Land & Sea goes to the farmers’ market (cbc.ca)
- Farmers Markets: Hubs for Entrepreneurs (managemymarket.com)
- Experiencing the Newfoundland – Ireland Connection (liveruralnl.com)
- A quiet evening at the Pub – Cork, Ireland (liveruralnl.com)