On June 13, 2011 I was proud tourist at home! Residents, locals and those visiting may want to take in this 20-30 minute loop. There is ample parking and a nice seating area. One can read about the rare plants and learn more about the limestone barrens.
I am very fortunate to live on the Great Northern Peninsula, a region that has been shaped by those who have left a mark over the past 5,000 years. The people and the natural beauty offered by our landscape are just a couple of great reasons to experience our little Outport Communities. Enjoy the rural lifestyle!
The White Rocks Walking Trail is one of the many places to visit while you “Experience the Great Northern Peninsula.”
Live Rural NL |
Christopher C. Mitchelmore
- Fostering Rural Community Development Through Outdoor Murals (liveruralnl.com)
- GNP Craft Producers Has Unique Offering (liveruralnl.com)
- Moose on Great Northern Peninsula Abides Traffic Laws (liveruralnl.com)
- Plane Touching Down in Deer Lake (liveruralnl.com)
- A Great Place to Discover – Town of Englee (liveruralnl.com)
- Revitalizing Rural Communities by Being Reasonable (liveruralnl.com)